Bicycling is good for people, communities and the nation. All will benefit if more people ride bikes more often. Biking is safe, healthy, and fun. The League believes in:
- Better biking infrastructure, so people feel safe riding in their community
- Better biking education, so motorists and bicyclists interact safely
- Better biking culture, so that people are encouraged to ride more
- Better biking laws, so that bicyclists are treated fairly
- Better bike plans, policies and programs, so that our communities enable bicycling to flourish
Read more about what we stand for below. If you have any questions, call 202-822-1333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.