Bicycle advocates have fought hard for the right to the road and continue to shape our traffic laws to better accommodate people on bikes and all multimodal transportation choices. The League’s bike law resources help you understand the laws that affect bicycling and connect our current legal landscape to the advocates who are pushing for better laws.
Bicycle advocates continue to shape our traffic laws to better accommodate people on bikes
- Provide summaries and legal citations for 13 categories of law related to bicycling for all 50 states and the District of Columbia and share helpful links to other state advocate and agency resources
- Present model legislation for important issues like Safe Passing, Where to Ride, and Vulnerable Road User laws
- Summarize the current legal landscape and give an in-depth comparative analysis of our nation’s bicycling-related laws
- Learn how you can take advantage of the federal bicycling commuter benefit
- A strategic partnership with BikeLaw.com, a nationwide network of lawyers handling bicycle accident personal injury cases