Summit Session: 10 Wins for Bike $$$
From the East Bay in California to Boston, Massachusetts, remarkable advocacy campaigns are finding new and innovative ways to pay for bike projects and programs. From billion-dollar ballot measures to state legislative change, state and local groups are winning big dollars for bicycling.
Attend the National Bike Summit and, in just one session, you’ll walk away with a wealth of potential ideas to fund biking and walking in your community.
In the 75-minute session “Rapid-Fire Victory,” Brighid O’Keane, Advocacy & Programs Director for Advocacy Advance, will facilitate a series of dynamic, fast-paced presentations from 10 trailblazing leaders, including:
- Renee Rivera, East Bay Bicycle Coalition
- Scott Bricker, Bike Pittsburgh
- Rebecca Serna, Atlanta Bicycle Coalition
- Rhonda Smythe / Ann Mack, Trailnet
- Kyle Wagenschutz, City of Memphis
- Andrew Austin, Americans for Transit
- Jason Jordan, Center for Transportation Excellence
- Jamie Maier, LivableStreets Alliance
- Gerik Kransky, Bicycle Transportation Alliance
- Ginny Sullivan, Adventure Cycling Association
Reserve your spot at the Summit today– discounted rates end January 24!
Photo: Campaign for ballot measure B1 in Alameda County, California