Call for Proposals: Present at the 2013 National Bike Summit
We need your knowledge and expertise to show Congress and the nation that Bicycling Means Business. We’re looking for the very best speakers to present their insight and expertise at the 2013 National Bike Summit.
This year we’re looking for presentations on the following themes:
- Making the economic case for bicycling
- MAP-21 Implementation: Lessons learned
- Making cycling relevant in rural, small town and suburban communities
- Developing an effective strategy for the NEXT transportation bill
We’re also accepting proposals for sessions at the Women Mean Business event, hosted by the League’s new Women Bike program, on March 4 — immediately preceding the start of the Summit.
The Summit has a unique blend of participants from the bicycle advocacy community, the industry, and a wide variety of partners in health, environmental, transportation, and safety organizations. We’re looking for submissions that…
- are relevant to bicycle retailers, elected officials and advocates at the federal, state and local levels
- address equity and diversity in content and speakers
- are creative — thinking outside the box of boring Powerpoints and formulaic panel discussions
If you’re interested in presenting at the 2013 National Bike Summit, please complete this short online application by December 13.
Questions? Contact [email protected].