Show Off Your #IBIKEIVOTE Pride
Scores of you have already declared: I Bike, I Vote.
With Election Day just a week away, join us in recognizing that bikes bring us together, uniting us across political lines for a common bipartisan goal: Building a bicycle friendly America for everyone. Whether or not you bike to your polling place on election day, you are a citizen cyclist — and your values for safer streets makes a difference no matter who’s on the ballot.
This month, we launched a campaign — I Bike, I Vote — mobilizing Americans around the idea that when we bike and we vote, we advance our vision for safer, healthier, more connected communities. If you haven’t already, get engaged by joining our Action Alert list so you can make a different with the click of your mouse when your voice counts at the local, state and federal level.
Want to take it a step further? Inspire your family, friends, community and beyond by showing off your pride in your social media channel avatars. You can create an “I VOTE” image, like the one pictured here, with just a few simple steps. (We recommend using the Piclay app, but you can also create your own image with your own photo editing software or other mobile app).
1. Make sure you have a black and white picture (with yourself on a bicycle) ready to go on your phone’s camera roll
4. Open Piclay on your mobile phone
5. Click “ENTER”
6. Click the icon on the lower left corner that looks like two pictures on top of each other
7. Click on “ALBUM” on the top
8. Select the “I VOTE” photo and your black and white picture from your camera roll, then click “done”
9. Crop your black and white picture as desired, and just click “CROP” on the “I VOTE” picture to leave it as is
10. Adjust opacity to 100%, click checkmark in upper right hand corner of app
11. Click Save — the image is saved to your camera roll!