Download your Bike Month Posters!
They’re here! We’re just five weeks out from National Bike Month and excited to debut our posters for May 2013. Yep, you read that right; instead of just one, we have four options for you to choose from or use as a set.
We’re still focused on Bike to Work Day — the pinnacle of the month! — but, with the tagline “Where will the ride take you?” we’re showcasing the many ways bikes benefit our lives and our communities. Whether you ride to work at a construction site, pedal your kids to school or cruise on two wheels to meet up with friends, we’re celebrating YOU this May.
To help you organize and promote Bike Month in your area…
1) Download a poster with the dates of Bike to School Day, Bike to Work Week and Bike to Work Day — and use the white space at the bottom to include information about your organization and details about your events.
2) Use our web button or web banners on your website to highlight May as Bike Month — and the different dates of national events.
3) Incorporate the new National Bike Month logo in your materials!
And coming soon:
- We’re currently in the process of refreshing our Bike Month Guide, which includes a wealth of ideas for organizing events in your community. The rebranded version with updated stats and content will be available by April 12!
- Need help building the buzz for your events? We’ll have a Social Media Toolkit with a sample blogs, Facebook posts and tweets on April 8.
- We’re also working with our partners and Equity Advisory Council on Spanish-language resources to be available in April, as well.
- And we’ve got a whole feature about different types of celebrations in the upcoming May/June issue of American Bicyclist. (If you’re not a member, join here to receive our magazine — AND a free winged wheel t-shirt!)
How are you getting ready for Bike Month in your community?