Bike Attorney Directory
Bicycling is a wonderful, fun and healthy activity. But it's not without some risk and when that driver cuts you off or you hit a pothole and crash...you are going to want an advocate to fight for your rights.
This page highlights the attorneys who support the League of American Bicyclists.
Attorneys listed on this page have:
- Joined the League of American Bicyclists at the Supporting Business member level;
- Represented to the League that they have represented vulnerable road users in court;
- Provided a blog post, article, or other support showing their involvement in bicycle advocacy.
If you are an attorney interested in being featured on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a bicyclist seeking an attorney to represent you, please bear in mind that this page is a service to the League's supporting attorneys and is not intended to convey that the listed attorneys have any particular expertise. Your choice of an attorney to represent you is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
California Supporting Attorneys
- Steven M. Sweat, Personal Injury Lawyers APC, email@example.com
- Brian Chase, Bisnar Chase Personal Injury Attorneys LLP, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard L Duquette, Law Firm of Richard L. Duquette, email@example.com
Florida Supporting Attorney
- George Palaidis, Gelch & Associates, PA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Rieth, Adam Rieth - Injury Attorney, email@example.com
Illinois Supporting Attorney
Kentucky Supporting Attorney
Massachusetts Supporting Attorney
Ohio Supporting Attorney
- Kenneth Knabe, Knabe Law Firm L.P.A., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Magas, The Bike Lawyer, email@example.com
Oregon Supporting Attorney
Pennsylvania Supporting Attorney
Texas Supporting Attorney
Washington Supporting Attorney
Wisconsin Supporting Attorney