Bike Month Link Round Up
National Bike Month is 20 days in, and we’ve seen such a great response online and in print. There have been numerous articles, TV pieces and radio spots from across the country covering the two-wheeled celebration this May.
We’ve also seen great coverage of the Bicycle Friendly State ranking, which served as a great lead-out to the many great events advocates and organizers like yourselves hosted for National Bike To Work Week.
Below is just a snapshot of some of the great press coverage and political pronouncements of Bike Month. If you’ve seen any in your local market, Tweet us the link!
- Time: It’s Bike To Work Week! Commuter Freebies and 4 Tips for First-Timers
- Time: These are the 9 Best Cities For Biking To Work
- National Public Radio: 2015 Rankings List Most ‘Bicycle Friendly’ U.S. States
- CNN: The Best States for Bicycling
- Wired: Ranked: The Most Bike-Friendly States in the U.S.
- USA Today: Bike Lanes Aren’t Just for Show
- Outside: New Rankings Out for Bike-Friendly States
- Vox: Why Washington and Minnesota are the most bicycle-friendly states in the U.S.
- Fast Co: How Bike-Friendly is Your State?
- Weather Channel: The Deadliest States for Bikers
- USDOT: National Bike Month Begins
Stay tuned to the blog all month-long for all of our National Bike Month promotions. Tell us why you ride at bikeleague.org/whyiride.