DISCOVER YOUR LOCAL BICYCLING COMMUNITY
Find local advocacy groups, bike shops, instructors, clubs, classes and more!
Bike Club Webinar: E-Bikes
We’d like to invite all representatives of the League’s member clubs* to our Spring Bike Club Webinar. This quarter, we’ll be focusing on issues surrounding E-bikes.
E-bikes pose both great opportunities as well as many challenges for local bike clubs. While the promise of e-bikes being “the next big thing” has been circulating for more than a decade, more and more clubs are reporting rising e-bike usage among their riders.
On April 18th, we’ll host a webinar which features the League’s Policy Director, Ken McLeod, as well as representatives from American Specialty Insurance, the provider for our group insurance program.
We’ll provide a high-level overview of how e-bikes are regulated and how that may or may not affect your regular rides. We’ll cover the League’s position on e-bikes and we’ll discuss liability and the intersection with the League’s insurance policy. Of course, we’ll leave plenty of room for a healthy Q&A.
April 18, 7:00–8:00 p.m. EST
* The League’s quarterly webinar series is a benefit of club membership with the League. Need to check your club’s membership status or renew your membership? Visit us at bikeleague.org/renew or contact [email protected]. Please check your member standing prior to registering for our webinar. Is your club not currently a member of the League? We’d love to have you join us! Benefits include:
- Access to our heavily-discounted group insurance program, currently covering the majority of bike clubs throughout the U.S.,
- An invitation to our quarterly webinar series,
- A Listing on our much-traveled “Connect Anywhere“ national directory, on which you can list rides and events,
- Discounted registration to the National Bike Summit,
- Discounted individual membership with the League. Contact [email protected] for a unique code for your club, and
- Helpful information and friendly conversation on the BikeLeagueHub, our peer learning platform.