10 Ways to Get Your Business Ready for National Bike Month
National Bike Month is coming up in May, and we want to help your business get ready to celebrate! Bike Month is a great time to support your existing bike commuters and to help new bicyclists try bike commuting for the first time.
Here are ten ideas to help your workplace get ready for National Bike Month:
Tip: Place your order by April 23 to receive your materials by May 1, or order by May 4 to receive them before Bike to Work Week begins! Learn more about customizing the Quick Guide to include your company’s logo.
2. Set up a Workplace or Team on the 2018 National Bike Challenge.
3. Order Bike Pins for everyone!
5. Ask a local League Cycling Instructor to host a Lunch-and-Learn at your business on the basics of bike commuting and bike safety or to lead a lunchtime ride with safety tips for your employees.
6. Contact a local bike shop in your area to bring in a mechanic to offer basic tune-ups or maintenance advice for your employees before Bike to Work Day.
8. Plan a Bike to Work Day event, like sponsoring a local Bike to Work Daycommuter pit stop for the whole community or organizing a Bike to Work Day breakfast for your employees. Find existing events in your community or add your public event to our National Bike Month calendar here.