Club Leadership Circle
Clubs and the League
The League of American Bicyclists and local riding clubs have been working together since the late 1800s to improve conditions for cyclists. From the various wheelmen groups of the 19th century, to the massive rallies in the late 20th, and the today's new mass social rides, the League's history has always been intertwined with that of our member clubs.
Today, more than 600 clubs are enrolled as League members. Many of these go above and beyond their member dues to make larger donations to help us build a bicycle friendly America for everyone.
League 100% Clubs
League 100% clubs provide League memberships for all their clubs members, providing crucial financial support for the League while broadening our base of member support.
All clubs contributing $500 or more above and beyond their dues get
- A seat on the club council
- Recognition in American Bicyclist, e-news and on the website
- All League publications
Gifts between $1,000 and $2,499 also get
- Discount code for their members to join the League for $25
Gifts between $2,500 and $4,999 also get
- Up to ten board members/officers receive free League membership
Gifts of $5,000 and above also get
- Guaranteed/priority registration for Club webinars